01. sort out the strawberries, rinse, drain well, chop and put in a large enough bowl.
Sprinkle the strawberries with the juice of one lemon, sugar and vanilla sugar and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
03. grind the strawberries in a hand mixer or with a blender.
04. mix the strawberry puree with the yoghurt.
05. pour the strawberry yogurt into the cooling container of an ice cream machine, turn off the mixer and mix for 30-35 minutes.
06. once the ice cream has cooled completely, fill it into decorative ice-cold dessert glasses, garnish with strawberries, lemon balm and ice cream wafers, sprinkle with pistachios or other nuts as desired, finish with whipped, sweetened whipped cream and bring to the table.
Tip: Use creamy natural yogurt for an even finer result!