1. cut chicken thighs into upper and lower legs, cut breast meat into bite-sized pieces and season lightly with salt.
Heat the butter with the oil and fry the meat pieces in batches, remove and set aside.
Peel the onion and garlic, peel the ginger, chop the whole thing into small pieces and sauté in the frying fat for 1-2 minutes until soft. Add spices and mint, stir-fry throughout, add chicken stock and simmer gently for 5 min.
4. put in chicken parts, stew with closed lid at low temperature for 10-15 min.
5. mix yogurt and crème fraîche, mix well, put to cool.
6. cook long grain rice according to package instructions.
7. sprinkle curry chicken with coriander leaves, bring to the table with long grain rice and yogurt (softens the spiciness).
Tip: Cook only with high-quality spices – they are the be-all and end-all in a good dish!