A great pasta dish for any occasion:
1. remove the crust from the toast, toast and finely dice.
2. remove the skin from the shallots, finely chop 2, cut the remaining 4 lengthwise into narrow strips.
3. finely dice beet and gherkin.
4. Heat 1 tbsp. clarified butter, sauté chopped shallots in it until soft. Fold in beet cream, beet, cucumber, beet juice and toast, season with salt, season with pepper and simmer on low heat for approx. 5 min. while stirring.
Preheat stove to 150 degrees. Pat meat tenderly flat, season with salt, season with pepper and spread with mustard. Spread beet mix evenly on top, fold slices together, pin with toothpicks. Heat 2 tbsp. clarified butter. Brown meat on both sides. Place in an oven-proof dish and cook for about 25 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package instructions in boiling salted water until al dente.
7. clean mushrooms, cut into slices and steam in the remaining clarified butter (3 tbsp.) with the shallot slices until soft. Add rosemary, thyme, bay leaf spice, capers and veal stock. Simmer everything on low heat for about 15 min. Fold in butter, season with salt, season with pepper and serve with fillet and pasta.