* For the soup, prepare the beet, remove the peel, grate finely and make a beet leaf salad, with vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and ground cumin. (Tip: It is best to make the leaf salad a day in advance, so that it can soak well). * Sauté the onions, leek and celery in butter, dust with flour and add the cold vegetable soup. Let the soup simmer for about 20 minutes. * Add whipped cream and white wine and continue cooking for ten minutes.
* Season the soup with salt and freshly ground pepper.
* Later, strain this so-called basic soup through a sieve.
* The cold beet leaf salad in a blender jar form, the hot soup on top, the whole thing mermusen and briefly bring to a boil again.
* For the horseradish dumplings, whip the soft butter until creamy.
* Fold in the eggs and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
* Add the finely grated horseradish and flour to the butter and egg mixture, stir to form a viscous dough and leave to rest for half an hour.
* Pour the dumplings into boiling salted water. To cut the dough, use two teaspoons to form small dumplings and place them in the hot water. Steep for a few minutes.
* Arrange the soup in four plates and distribute the dumplings evenly.
* Garnish with dill sprigs and put the gold leaf from the booklet on the dumplings with a special brush.